You are here
Self Managed Superannuation
Self Managed Super Funds are not the daunting administrative burdensome structures they used to be. With the assistance of Glenferrie Group’s Self Managed Super Fund experts you can easily move your money from the ‘black hole’ it currently resides, into a simple compliant and transparent Self Managed Super Fund structure.
You and your family can then appreciate for years and even decades to come the many benefits and features it can offer, including:
- Flexibility of investment options including term deposits, residential property and direct shares (The choice is yours!)
- The ability to borrow (in certain circumstances) to further assist long term wealth creation through conservative gearing;
- A central bank account of your choice to house your cash investments and to be the hub for all other investment cash flows;
- Combine superannuation savings of up to four people to increase the scope of assets that can be purchased;
- Know exactly where your superannuation money is and understand the reasons behind annual investment returns; and
- The ability to quickly switch investment preferences should you see the need arise.
Contact us on 03 9912 1212 or use our Contact Us form to discuss your specific needs.